Prawn, broad bean, feta and fresh herbs
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
|500 g||Broad beans|
|400 g||Raw prawns|
|1 cup||Microgreens, or 1 handful rocket|
|¼ cup||Fresh herbs, leaves such as mint, parsley or basil|
- To make dressing combine all ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Cook prawns for 3 or 4 minutes until bright pink in colour. Drain and cool.
- Blanch broad beans. Plunge into icy cold water, when cold enough remove husks.
- Into a large bowl combine prawns and beans, crumble feta over and add greens.
- Add dressing and combine well.
- Serve on a platter.