Ginger, pistachio and white chocolate cookies
( MAKES 24 biscuits )
With a gorgeous macaroon-like texture, these light and chewy biscuits are also loaded with flavour and fibre!
- Preheat the oven to 175C. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugar together for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Beat in an egg well, then transfer to a large bowl.
- Fold in combined sifted flour and baking powder, oats, coconut and ginger.
- Shape into walnut sized balls approx 30g, and roll gently in crushed pistachios to give a light, even coating, and flatten shape.
- Arrange on trays and bake for 18-20 minutes until pale golden.
- Cool completely, then drizzle with melted white chocolate.