Smashed pea and crispy prosciutto brushetta
( SERVES 6 )
- Spray or brush the bread slices with oil and chargrill until toasted.
- Combine peas, garlic, lemon zest and olive oil and pulse in a small food processor.
- Stick blender or mortar and pestle, until smashed and blended.
- Season well. Grill or pan-sear the prosciutto for 3-4 minutes until crispy.
- Top the bruschetta slices with the pea spread and finish with the crispy prosciutto and mozzarella.
- Drizzle with extra olive oil and season with cracked pepper.