Chinese crispy pork belly with black bean greens
( SERVES 2 )
Photo by Tamara West
This is too easy...buy the pork, heat the pork, stirfry the greens, enjoy.
- Line a small roasting dish with baking paper and arrange the pork on the paper. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of cold water. Heat in a 170C oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix garlic and oil together in a small bowl.
- Discard bases of gai lan and cut stems from leaves of silverbeet. Chop all stems into 3cm lengths. Cut leaves into 5cm wide strips.
- Heat wok to medium-high. Add garlic oil, and swirl to coat wok. Add silverbeet stems, ginger and black beans and stir fry 1 minute. Add leaves, oyster sauce and soy sauce and stir fry another minute.
- Pile greens into serving bowls. Allow sauce to reduce a little in wok and spoon over greens. Serve heated pork on top