White chocolate and orange cookies
( SERVES 32 )
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line 2 trays with baking paper.
- Using an electric beater, cream the butter and sugar for 3-4 minutes until fluffy and pale.
- Add condensed milk, orange zest and vanilla paste and beat well.
- Remove the beater and stir in flour and chocolate.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls and place on the lined trays, leaving room for spreading.
- Flatten slightly with a fork and bake 10-14 minutes until golden.
- For even cooking shapes, I find it’s good to weigh the mixture then roll into 28g balls.