Marinated mozzarella with tuna, capers and brioche crumbs
( SERVES 1 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
- Put the mozzarella in a container. Slice the chilli - seeds optional - and scatter over.
- Add the olive oil, lemon and thyme, turn the cheese then leave to marinate in the fridge for up to one week.
- Heat a pan, add 2 tsp of olive oil then cook the tuna for 3 minutes on each side. Season and let rest.
- Wipe out the pan and reheat. Add another 2 tsp of olive oil then the crumbs with the garlic,
- Toss then cook while stirring for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Serve the salad greens with the sliced tuna, the torn mozzarella, capers and crispy brioche crumbs spooned over.