( SERVES 4 )
|750 g||Frozen mixed stir-fry vegetables|
|1 cup||Red kidney beans|
|½ cup||Orange juice|
|1 Tbsp||Tomato paste|
|1 tsp||Curry powder|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- Preheat oven to 190 degC.
- Bring vegetables to the boil, then drain immediately.
- Place in a casserole dish with prunes and kidney beans.
- Combine orange juice, tomato paste, cornflour, curry powder, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir into casserole.
- Cover and microwave for about 10 minutes on high power, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, prepare topping. Combine wholemeal flour, baking powder, herbs and enough milk to make a soft dough. Knead lightly,
- Pat out into a 2cm-deep square. Cut into rounds using the top of a small glass.
- Remove cover from casserole.
- Place dough on top of cooked vegetables. Bake for 15 minutes (uncovered) until risen and golden.