Chicken breast, jalapeno crumbs and honey yams
( SERVES 4 )
|2 tsp||Salt, plus extra for seasoning|
|1 cup||Breadcrumbs, fresh|
|1||Spring onion, finely diced|
|2||Jalapeno chilli, finely diced|
|2 Tbsp||Vegetable oil, plus 1 Tbsp extra|
|1 tsp||Cumin seeds|
|1 Tbsp||Avocado chilli oil|
|3||Carrots, peeled and sliced|
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Line two baking trays.
- Combine the breadcrumbs with the salt, chillies, spring onion, coriander, lemon zest and oil.
- Slice the yams and toss with the honey, salt, cumin seeds and chilli avocado oil.
- Peel and slice the carrots - add to the yams and bake for 30 minutes.
- Place the chicken breasts on the tray, then season and cover with the crumbs, tightly packed.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove and let rest while covered with foil for 10 minutes.