Fresh peach jellies with raspberry sauce
( SERVES 4 )
- Peel peaches. Cut flesh away from the stone and place in a saucepan with first measure of water and first measure of sugar. Bring to the boil. Turn down heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until peaches are soft. Stir in vanilla.
- Sprinkle gelatine over second measure of water in a heatproof bowl and leave to swell for five minutes. Microwave gelatine on high for 30 seconds or until gelatine is liquid.
- Place hot peaches and liquid in the bowl of a food processor. Add gelatine and pulse to combine well.
- Pour into four, one cup-capacity moulds. Refrigerate until set.
- Heat raspberries and second measure of sugar together gently until sugar dissolves. Puree raspberries to make a sauce. Cool. Turn out jellies.
- Serve with berry gelato and raspberry sauce.