Tomato, basil and cheese pizza tart
( SERVES 6 )
|½ cup||Gluten flour|
|1 tsp||Iodised salt|
|16 g||Active dried yeast|
|2 Tbsp||Olive oil|
- Place flours, salt and yeast in a bowl. Mix to combine. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the water and olive oil. Combine well.
- Turn dough out on to a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes until smooth and elastic. Place dough in a greased bowl. Cover and leave in a warm place for 45 minutes to one hour or until double in bulk.
- Punch down dough and knead briefly. Roll pizza dough out to a 26cm circle. Press over the base and sides of a 24cm-round metal pie dish.
- To make filling: Wash tomatoes and chop roughly. Mix with cheese and basil. Wash spring onions and chop roughly. Add to tomato mixture. Beat eggs, salt and pepper together. Stir into tomato mixture.
- Pour filling into dough. Bake at 200 degrees C for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 160 degrees and bake a further 30 to 40 minutes or until set. Stand for 10 minutes before cutting.