Pawpaw, orange and chicken salad
( SERVES 4 )
Pawpaw is also known as papaya.
- Peel pawpaw, cut in half and remove seeds. Cut into 4cm strips.
- Peel oranges and cut into segments. Wash and trim snow peas. Cut in half lengthways.
- Wash spring onions and slice finely. Mix pawpaw, orange, snow peas and spring onions together.
- Remove flesh from chicken and chop roughly. Gently mix chicken and dressing through pawpaw mixture.
- Dressing: Salt Mix lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, chilli, avocado oil, lime rind and salt together.