Thai fish balls with noodles and bean sprouts
( SERVES 2 )
- Wash skinnless, boneless fish and chop roughly. Place in the bowl of a food processor with coriander, basil, 1 tbs grated lime rind, 1/4 cup of lime juice, salt and fish sauce.
- Process to a paste. Stir in cornflour.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place miso paste, chilli sauce and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Cook balls in miso mixture over a gentle heat for two to four minutes. Add noodles and cook a further two to three minutes or until noodles are cooked.
- Divide mixture between two bowls. Wash pepper, remove seeds and slice finely. Scatter pepper and snow pea sprouts over the top of the fish balls.