Salmon with roasted potatoes and ginger garlic dressing
600g small potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half 3 tbsp oil 1 tbsp butter 1 tbsp yellow mustard seeds 500g salmon fillet, bones removed and cut into four even-sized pieces Finely grated rind of 1
|1 Tbsp||Yellow mustard seeds|
|500 g||Boneless salmon fillets|
- Preheat oven to 200 degC. Place small potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half in a baking dish with oil and butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes, shaking the roasting dish often to evenly brown potatoes.
- Sprinkle over mustard seeds and then top with salmon fillet, bones removed and cut into four even-sized pieces and bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix dressing ingredients together in a small saucepan with 2 tablespoons of water. Heat until warm.
- Serve potatoes with salmon, pour over warm dressing and sprinkle with lime rind.