- Preheat oven to 200 degC. Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently cook carrot, courgettes, onion and garlic until tender. Allow to cool.
- Combine carrot mixture, sausage meat and mashed potato in a bowl and mix well.
- Put a long "sausage" of the mixture along the edge of each pastry sheet, approximately 2cm in from the end. Roll the pastry over the sausage, allowing 2cm of pastry to overlap. Cut the pastry, brush edges with a little milk and press to seal. Cut each into slices about 5cm long.
- Brush pastry tops of sausage rolls with milk, then arrange on a baking tray. Repeat with the remaining sausage and pastry.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until pastry is golden and sausage is cooked through.
- Tip! Sausage rolls can be frozen prior to cooking. Wrap in plastic cling film and then freeze until required.