Marinated beef kebabs
These succulent kebabs are so easy to make and cook on the barbeque. Japanese mayonnaise is generally available in most supermarkets but might be in the specialty foods section. 600g
- Place beef in a shallow dish and cover with combined soy, brown sugar, sesame oil, crushed garlic and ginger.
- Toss until meat is well coated and then refrigerate to marinate overnight if possible.
- Soak 10 bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes.
- Thread alternate chunks of marinated beef, onion and mushroom on to skewers.
- Cook kebabs quickly on a barbecue or grill plate and serve with a squiggle of aioli or Japanese mayonnaise.