Apricot and cream cheese tarts
These delicious tarts can be made with apricots, but you can also use seasonal fresh fruit like nectarines or peaches.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Cut pastry sheets into 6 squares and place on a cold oven tray.
- Combine the cream cheese and brown sugar, then stuff into apricot cavities. Arrange 3 apricot halves in the centre of each piece of pastry, cavity side down.
- Twist corners of pastry and brush with egg.
- Bake the tarts for 10 to 12 minutes until pastry is golden.
- Place a teaspoon of apricot jam over the centre of each tart before serving them warm or at room temperature.