Blueberry and white chocolate muffins
( SERVES 18 )
A delicious muffin recipe straight from the Fat Pigeon Cafe.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place the orange and sugar into the bowl of a food processor, pulsing until the orange is completely mushy.
- Add oil, yoghurt, buttermilk, vanilla and eggs. Mix until well incorporated.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, five spice and salt. Stir through the white chocolate buttons and blueberries.
- Make a well in the centre of the bowl and pour in the wet ingredients. Gently mix until just combined.
- Fill 18 large muffin pans with mixture and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden and springy on top.