Triple pork casserole
Bacon, pork and sausages lovers alike will all be satisfied by this triple pork recipe. Serve it simply with some mashed potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook sausages over a medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes, turning until browned all over.
- Transfer to a casserole dish. Add pork belly(chopped into 6 pieces) to the pan and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, turning until browned, then add it to the casserole dish.
- Add chopped streaky bacon, onion (peeled and cut into thin wedges) and 2 stalks sliced celery to the pan.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, until the bacon starts to brown and the onion and celery have softened.
- Add paprika and cook for 1 minute more. Add to the casserole dish along with tomatoes, beans and stock, then season.
- Stir, then cover and bake for 1.5 to 2 hours, or until the pork is tender.
- Remove and serve with mashed potato.