Hot & sour chicken soup
( SERVES 4 )
Add noodles or cooked rice to make this soup more substantial.
- Heat the chicken stock in a saucepan.
- Add 2cm piece of ginger sliced, sliced spring onion, sliced mushroom, thinly sliced garlic and sliced chilli (seeds removed) and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add thinly sliced chicken and simmer until chicken is cooked.
- Add oyster sauce and rice wine vinegar, and taste. Adjust seasoning to suit, adding a little more vinegar if desired.
- Sprinkle with coriander leaves to serve.