Teriyaki stir fry kit with tofu and quinoa
Photo by Photo / Supplied
- To prepare stir-fry: Heat a 30cm flat-bottom wok over high heat. (You’ll know it’s hot enough when a bead of water vaporizes within 1 to 2 seconds of contact.)
- Add 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat.
- Place tofu in wok and stir-fry until toasted.
- Transfer to a large plate.
- Swirl in another 1 tablespoon oil; add vegetables from stir fry kit and toss to cook until vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes.
- Return the tofu to the wok.
- Add the sauce from the kit and cook, gently stirring, until well coated and hot, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve over warm quinoa.