Mediterranean crunch chopped salad with roasted chickpeas
Photo by Photo / Supplied
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Add the contents of the salad bag into a large bowl, setting aside the contents of the condiments pack - feta cheese, flat bread sticks, and dressing.
- Spread chickpeas on an aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over chickpeas, and season with cumin, paprika, and oregano.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chickpeas are crisp.
- Add chickpeas to the salad bowl, along with cherry tomatoes, avocado, feta cheese, and flat bread sticks.
- Toss with dressing packet and serve immediately.