Thai Green Chicken Curry
( SERVES 4 )
Having a good Thai chicken curry recipe to hand is a must, and this one is perfect. Packed with bright, fresh flavours that will have you licking your bowl.
fresh coriander leaves
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large saucepan on a low-medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes until soft and translucent.
- Add the ginger, curry paste, lime zest and juice and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for 6-8 minutes until starting to brown.
- Pour in the coconut cream, mix well and simmer gently, stirring, for 12-15 minutes until the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add the bamboo shoots and stir to heat through, then serve with fluffy rice and garnish with sliced chilli and coriander leaves.