BBQ figs with goat's cheese and prosciutto
- Using a knife poke a hole in the side of the figs.
- Insert a tsp of goats’ cheese into the centre of each fig.
- Wrap the prosciutto slices around the figs and fasten with the rosemary spears.
- Wrap the figs parcels in tinfoil.
- Heat your BBQ, place the fig parcels on the BBQ and cook until the goats cheese is oozing.
- To serve, dollop a spoonful of Tamarillo chutney onto each plate, remove the figs from the tin foil and place on top of the chutney, pour over any cooking juices from the tin foil.
See more of Simon's delicious recipes