Mushroom and walnut stuffed capsicums
( SERVES 2 )
Serve as a light meal or as a main with extra vegetables.
- Place the capsicums in a shallow microwave dish and cook on high for 1-2 minutes or until softened a little.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Sauté the mushrooms on high for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and season. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Fill the capsicums with the mixture and place in an oven-proof dish. Cover the capsicums loosely with foil. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until tender.
- Great served topped with light sour cream.
See more of Jan's mushroom recipes