Mozzarella, peaches and tomato salad
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Vanessa Lewis
- Remove the stones from and roughly chop the peaches.
- Chop the tomatoes into different shapes, try to keep the size of the peach and tomato pieces roughly the same. Combine in a large bowl.
- Rip the ball of mozzarella into chunks and add to the peaches and tomatoes.
- Tear the basil and chop the tarragon, add these to the salad.
- Gently mix to combine and pour into a serving bowl or platter.
- Drizzle over the vinegar and oil, then season with Murray river salt (or Himlayan pink salt) to taste.
See Simon Gault's other cheesey fruit combo