Turkey and cranberry torpedos
( SERVES 4 )
Torpedos are long bread rolls. Serve as a light meal or cut into smaller portions after baking and serve as nibbles.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the mustard and honey in a small bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the mixture to the melted butter.
- Cut the torpedo rolls in half lengthwise. Spread the bases evenly with the mayo then the cranberry sauce. Top with the turkey and cheese.
- Spread the cut side of the bun tops with the mustard/honey mixture. Place on top of the turkey and cheese. Place on the prepared baking tray. Brush with the butter mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until golden. Serve as is or cut each roll into 4 portions. Insert a small skewer in each, if preferred.
See more of Jan's Christmas encore recipes