Beetroot salad three ways
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat oven to 180C. Peel the beetroot.
- To make the dressing, combine the horseradish, oil, vinegar and honey.
- Cut three-quarters of the beetroot into thin sticks or grate. Place into a large bowl and pour over the dressing, marinating while you prepare the rest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Boil another beet in salted water until tender, cool then cut into wedges.
- Slice the remainder thinly for roasting. Rub with olive oil, salt and pepper then place on to a baking tray in the oven for 20 minutes or until crisp.
- Spread half the rocket on to a serving platter. Add the beetroot sticks and wedges, finishing with the chips.
- Top with remaining rocket, nuts and goat's cheese. Drizzle with extra honey.
See more of Angela's recipes for Summer