Prawn and butter lettuce wrap with apple horseradish sauce
( MAKES 4 )
Photo by Vanessa Lewis
- Slice the apples and place into a small pot, add 1 Tbsp water and cook slowly until soft.
- Place the apples and horseradish into and blender and process until smooth then set aside.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes and place into a bowl and add the coriander, lime juice and olive oil. Mix to combine, season with salt flakes and pepper and set aside.
- Heat a fry pan, add the butter then saute the prawns until just cooked.
- To assemble the wraps, place the wraps on a clean bench, layer up the lettuce, cucumber, prawns, and tomatoes and then top with the apple horseradish sauce.
- Roll up tightly and wrap as desired.