Spaghetti with prawns, smoked chipotle and lemon butter
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Vanessa Lewis
- Cook the spaghetti following the packet instructions in a large saucepan of well salted boiling water till just cooked —al dente.
- Heat a large fry pan, melt the butter, and add the prawns and chipotle tabasco, toss till the prawns are cooked.
- Add the lemon zest and juice, mix to combine.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Drain the spaghetti and toss through the prawn mixture.
- Serve in pasta bowls, sprinkle over parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Also try Simon's beef cheek crockpot ragu with pappardelle