Chinese Roasted Sesame Chicken
- Heat up a pan or wok over high heat and add in the Harvest Roasted Sesame Oil.
- When the oil is fully heated, add the ginger strips and stir fry until light brown or aromatic.
- Add the chicken and stir fry for about 10-15 seconds before adding the soy sauce, wine, and ground white pepper.
- Add the water and do a few quick stirs. Cover the pan or wok with the lid and turn the heat to low heat and let the chicken cook for about 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens and the meat becomes tender.
- Dish out and serve immediately.