Beef Ramen Stir Fry
- In a large pan over medium heat, heat Harvest Rice Bran oil. Add onions, peppers, and broccoli and cook until tender.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned. Drain any remaining fat.
- Make sauce: Whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, Harvest Apple Cider Vinegar, Sriracha, and garlic.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add cooked ramen noodles and cook until tender. Drain.
- Add cooked ramen noodles to pan and pour over sauce. Toss until completely combined.
- Garnish with green onions and sliced boiled egg to serve.