Ginger Garlic Kit with Shrimp, Bacon and Soba Noodles
- Boil a pot of salted water and cook soba noodles per package directions. Strain and run under cold water to stop the cooking. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat cook bacon until crispy. Set aside.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Cook over high heat until just cooked through. Set aside.
- Add vegetables from stir fry kit to the pan and cook until the carrots are just tender, about 5 minutes. Add spring onions, garlic and lemon zest. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp, the packet of sauce from the stir fry kit and the noodles and gently toss until coated and hot.
- Divide into bowls and garnish with a piece of bacon.