Spicy Buffalo Chicken Soup
( SERVES 4 )
|1 Tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 cup||medium carrots, diced|
|1 cup||Celery, diced|
|1||White onion, chopped|
|2||Garlic cloves, minced|
|5 cups||Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls|
|½ cup||Hot sauce|
|750 ml||chicken broth|
|1||Rotisserie chicken, shredded|
|1 tsp||Sea salt flakes, (plus more to taste)|
|1 pinch||Cracked black pepper|
|1 pinch||Fresh coriander, for garnish|
|1||spring onion, chopped|
|1||Avocado, scliced for garnish|
- In a large pot, add olive oil. Turn stove on to low heat. Once olive oil is warm and starts to bubble add the carrots, celery, garlic and onion. Sauté for 10 minutes until onion becomes translucent.
- Add the chicken broth, cauliflower, hot sauce and salt/pepper, then cover with lid. Cook on low/medium heat for roughly 30 minutes (until cauliflower is soft).
- Remove the lid (bring heat down to low) and using an immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth.
- Add the shredded chicken, stirring every few minutes.
- Taste and add any additional salt/pepper as desired.
- Place soup into individual bowls — garnish with sliced avocado,spring onions and coriander.