Fragrant roasted duck
( SERVES 4 )
- Remove any giblets from the duck and use for making gravy. Wash the duck and pat dry. Season.
- Combine the remaining ingredients heating gently until the honey is runny. Brush over the duck, inside and out. Cover loosely and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the duck in an oven bag and place breast-side down in an oven pan. Cook for 45 minutes then turn over. Cook for another 45-60 minutes.
- Cover and stand for 10 minutes while preparing a gravy.
More festive mains from Jan