Bringing the East to your kitchen
Asian cooking can seem intimidating for even the most experienced of home cooks, and let’s be honest, sometimes convenience just wins out. Pave your way to marinated beef perfection with a tasty spin on classic fried rice, beautifully flavoured with the addition of both soy and oyster sauce. These two faithful pantry essentials are best kept on hand for a flavour infusion any night of the week.
Fried Rice and Beef with Fine Shrimp Sauce
|60 g||Beef, minced|
|20 g||chinese kale, diced|
|2||Green onion stalks, diced|
|2 tsp||Lee Kum Kee Fine Shrimp Sauce|
|1 tsp||Lee Kum Kee Panda Oyster Sauce|
|¼ tsp||Lee Kum Kee Chicken Bouillon Powder|
|1 pinch||Tapioca starch|
- Wash rice. Add water and cook until done. Mix with a little margarine. Set aside.
- Mix beef with marinade. Set aside.
- Blanch kale in boiling water with a little sugar. Set aside.
- Heat wok with oil. Stir-fry minced beef until 80% done. Set aside. Saute Lee Kum Kee Fine Shrimp Sauce. Set aside.
- Heat wok with oil and remaining margarine. Add eggs, cooked rice and stir-fry on low heat until loosen. Stir in minced beef, kale, fried Lee Kum Kee Fine Shrimp Sauce, seasoning mix and green onions. Mix well and serve.