Chicken and black bean stacks
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the chicken and enchilada sauce.
- Place the tortillas on the baking paper. Top with 1/3 of the chicken mixture Top with 1/3 of the black beans, 1/3 of a cup of the cheese. Repeat the layers finishing with the cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden and hot.
- Allow to stand on a serving plate for 5 minutes before slicing into wedges to serve.
- Great garnished with extra enchilada sauce and sour cream.
See more of Jan's Christmas encore recipes