Hot potatoes with parsley dressing
( SERVES 6 )
A delicious accompaniment for festive mains.
- To make the dressing, place the oil, garlic, parsley and basil in a blender and process, until smooth.
- Place in a microwave-proof bowl and stir in the cheese.
- Wash the potatoes and halve any that are too large. Steam, until tender.
- Microwave the parsley dressing on high power for 1 minute. Spoon the hot sauce over the hot potatoes.
- Garnish with extra parmesan, if preferred.
If you liked this recipe, try Jan's beetroot risotto with roasted cauliflower and goat's cheese