Garden green risotto
( SERVES 3 )
- Place the stock in a pot and, over medium heat, bring it to a gentle simmer.
- In a large frying pan with high sides or a medium-large saucepan, gently heat the oil and butter to a medium heat. Add the onion and a pinch of salt and gently saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add the garlic and the rice, and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula to ensure the onions mix through.
- Add the stock slowly, about a cupful at a time. Wait until each cup is absorbed until you add another. Continue stirring while you do this — it will take about 20 minutes.
- Add the wine and continue stirring until absorbed.
- Lower the heat, and add the lemon zest, juice, parmesan, and the herbs.
- Mix through well, and stir for another minute or so.
- Serve with fresh rocket, extra parmesan, salt and pepper and a drizzle of good-quality olive oil.