Lamb cutlets with porcini and thyme crust
- Combine porcini, thyme, salt and pepper into a small bowl.
- Brush each lamb cutlet with mustard to give a thin coating then coat in the porcini and thyme powder.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the oil and butter and allow to heat until foaming.
- Fry the cutlets on the thin, fatty edge for 2-3 minutes until crispy. Turn and fry for 2- 3 minutes on each side until a dark brown crust is formed. Baste in the pan juices and remove to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Dust with any remaining porcini powder and serve immediately.