Pipi with aioli
( SERVES 4 )
- Heat a saucepan. Add the pipi then the chopped garlic, wine, stock and lemon.
- Put a lid on and let it cook over a high heat for 3 minutes. Leave in the pan with the lid ajar while you make the aioli.
- Put the garlic, mustard, sugar, salt, yolks and lemon in the bowl of a food processor.
- Whizz for 1 minute then very slowly drizzle in the oil until the mixture thickens.
- Taste for seasoning, then add enough cream to make a sauce which can then be drizzled over the pipi.