No-bake pecan fudge cake
( MAKES 20 )
Use gluten-free biscuits if preferred.
- Line a 20cm x 24cm slice pan with waxed or baking paper.
- Break the biscuits into small pieces.
- Place the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a large microwave-proof bowl. Cover and cook on 75 per cent power for 2 minutes or until just melted. Remove and stir well.
- Stir in the biscuits, pecans, dried cranberries and prunes. Spoon the mixture into the lined pan. Press down with the base of a glass until even.
- Refrigerate until set. Slice into squares.