- Make your own chocolate fish using Warren Elwin’s marshmallow recipe.
- Set your marshmallow in a slab and use a fish-shaped cookie cutter to cut fish.
- Dip them in chocolate and leave to set on an oiled baking rack.
- Make your marshmallow pink using a sugar-free (marshmallow is sweet enough) red or berry fruit compote juice. Warren made his with tamarillo:
- Simmer 6-8 peeled and chopped tamarillos, the zest and juice of an orange and a lemon and just enough water to cover the fruit, until pulpy.
- Strain through a sieve (discard solids) and cool.
- Fold enough of this juice into the beaten marshmallow to colour and flavour to your liking.