Mexican corn salad
A fresh salad using seasonal sweetcorn with a touch of Mexican flavours of coriander and limes.
- Into a food processor add the garlic, medium-hot chillies, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime zest and fresh coriander.
- Blitz until smooth and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the kernels from the cobs.
- Add the olive oil to a hot pan, and saute the corn kernels until coloured and cooked, approximately 15-20minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the juice of the lime and cool.
- Mix the corn with the crumbled feta cheese and enough of the sauce to bind it all together.
- Garnish with herbs and more crumbled feta to serve.