Almond, honey and fresh cherry slice
( SERVES 16 )
- Preheat oven to 200 degC. Line a tart tin with baking paper and then with pastry.
- Bake blind for 15 minutes then remove the weights and foil.
- Put the sugar, honey, cream and brandy in a saucepan, bring to the boil while stirring, then add the almonds (chopped).
- Remove from the heat.
- Place the halved cherries into the pastry case then pour over the filling.
- Return to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Wait until cool before serving with softly whipped cream.