Summer apple and berry almond crumble
( SERVES 4 )
Everyone loves dessert – and now you can whip one up with little effort.
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Lightly spray a medium-sized ovenproof serving dish with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, berries, water or fruit juice, cornflour, sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Spoon into the serving dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, almonds, coconut, oil and honey, and mix well.
- Sprinkle the crumble over the fruit in a thick layer and bake for about 25-30 minutes until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes
If you are in a hurry, use muesli straight from the box and just add the oil and honey.