Spinach Feta Chicken Bites
( SERVES 8 )
This is a go-to when I have guests over for a party. It's delicious finger food and filling too. I've refined it over the years and now it's my specialty!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius
- Roll the puff pastry out slightly with a rolling pin on a floured surface.
- In a bowl mix the softened cream cheese, spinach, chicken, chives and salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture over the half of the puff pastry sheet and leave about a 3 cm space along the edges.
- Evenly sprinkle the crumbled feta and shredded mozerella cheese over the top of the mix.
- Fold over the half of the puff pastry that doesn't have the ingredients on it and seal the edges. Brush milk over the pastry and sprinkle the top with sesame seeds.
- Place on baking paper and bake at 200 degrees celcius 15-20 minutes. The top should be golden brown.
- Remove from oven to cool and cut into slices. Allow to cool before serving.