( MAKES 30 - 26 )
Coming from Canada I had this recipe when I was young. With a sweet tooth and loads of cereal in the house, this is a quick and easy way to satisfy
- Cream butter and sugars together until fluffy then add egg and vanilla. Beat until combined
- Sift dry ingredients together and stir in.
- Add rolled oats and mix until combined.
- Add Rice bubbles and Cornflakes and gentle fold in until combined. Do no over mix.
- Drop walnut sized ball 2 cm apart on baking tray and cook 8 - 10 minutes