( SERVES 4 )
I love this recipe! It’s so tasty, quick and easy. Everyone who I’ve made this for raves about it and wants the recipe! I originally found it in my old school’s cookbook (The Essence of Dio) but have made it so much it’s practically a family recipe now!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Put the chicken breasts in a baking dish and sprinkle the lemon and orange zest over them
- Mix together the lemon juice, orange juice, mayonnaise, yogurt, chutney and mustard in a bowl
- Stir the mixture well and pour over the chicken evenly
- Bake the chicken uncovered for 30 - 45 minutes turning the chicken half way through
- Remove from oven and serve! I like this with a potato or kumara mash or a green salad.