Tuesday Turkey Tacos
( SERVES 4 )
Tasty, quick and easy recipe with plenty of veges and a great crunch!
- Brown turkey mince in a medium fry pan.
- Dice the capsicum, red onion and mung beans. Add to a separate fry pan and cook.
- Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and cajun seasoning to ingredients in pan.
- Wash lettuce leaves and keep whole for your 'lettuce taco shells'.
- Add two spoonfuls of cooked veges to each lettuce leaf (2 leaves per person)
- Add 2 spoonfuls turkey mince on top of cooked veges.
- Add a dollop of sour cream and a drizzle of your preferred hot sauce to each taco and serve.