Easy venison meatballs
( SERVES 4 )
My 5 year old son is very fussy and does not like eating red meat, but he will eat meatballs.
|500 g||Venison mince|
|1 small||Onion, diced finely|
|1 to taste||Salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|1 tsp||Dried basil, rubbed|
- Preheat oven 180C. In large bowl, mix together Venison meat, diced onion, large egg, sweet basil, salt and pepper.
- Roll into even sized balls and place in oven roasting dish lined with baking paper.
- Cook meatballs until cooked through.
- When meatballs cooked, In pot add tomato puree and chopped tomatoes and pepper to taste and cooked meatballs. Simmer until heated through.
- Serve with cooked spaghetti and vegetables of choice.